Friday, December 5, 2008

Ivy loves kitties

This photo was taken on the afternoon of our 2nd full day at home and that day now seems so long ago.  A warning for all of my cat-phobic friends (Roxane), look away now: I will post photos better suited for your delicate sensibilities tomorrow.  The co-producer of this production, Kevin (AKA, Daddy) has requested that I post this photo and I'm obliging.  I know that all my pet-fiend-friends at SCLS will love knowing that the cats really love Ivy and she is very gentle with them.  She has taken a special shine to Edgar, but, then again, everyone does.

I love this photo and Kevin and I think that it's quite hysterical. Edgar gingerly crawled up on the chair, sat in Kevin's lap and stealthily slid a skinny haunch onto Ivy's little leg.  Check out Ivy.  She's all, "Hey Daddy, look at me.  I'm petting the kitty.  Let's do it together, `kay?"



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come on. It's Monday, Dec. 8, and there is no new news!! Lets get with the program and give us an update already!