Sunday, December 7, 2008

Garden walk



Here's an update and a few photos for Mark Ibach - I just cannot imagine how he's coping at work, knowing that the office next to his, MINE, is going to be empty for several more weeks and that he won't have anyone to tease until February.  Poor fellow.

We live right down the street from
Olbrich Gardens and on Friday we took Ivy for a walk through the tropical Bolz Conservatory.  Walking through the balmy conservatory in the middle of winter is a surreal experience and Ivy basked in the warmth, humidity and greenery.  She especially enjoyed watching the waterfalls and indoor birds.  She was a little shy and stayed closely snuggled to me in our Ergo carrier, but she smiled and cooed at a 2-year-old boy who seemed very interested in her.

Oh, and BTW, is someone at SCLS watering my plants for me while I'm away?  Our walk reminded me that I have a few sad houseplants in my office that occasionally need water. 


1 comment:

PandaLibrarian said...

I'll check on them tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed the snow.

Jeannie